Overview of the role
Are you hungry, determined and money motivated?
Do you love having a great lifestyle? Top Restaurants, great holidays, top awards, great company culture, harmonious and top work environment, fun and a great and healthy work-life balance?
Senovo IT is the company for you and it truly is different!!!
A Manager is responsible for the growth and development of a team up to 6 consultants and 1-2 Team Leaders within the contract and permanent desks. Managers will lead from the front and run a consistently billing desk, focus on the operational processes of the team as well identify where strategic growth can come from. Manager will also play a key role in headcount growth for the wider business as well as business critical projects. Manager will be responsible for P&L, Budget and interviewing, hiring team members. Managers will embody the Senovo IT’s value and the Why factor.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Being a “360 degree” consultant, resourcing own candidates from advertising, referrals, recommendations and headhunting
- Setting KPIs for staff
- Ensuring key KPIs are achieved on a monthly basis
- Motivating staff to hit targets and meet KPIs
- Consistently bill and hit monthly, quarterly and annual individual billings’ target and teams’.
- Be responsible for their own and teams’ budget.
- Holding team meetings, a minimum of 3 times per week
- Drive additional revenue and renewal opportunities through existing enterprise accounts
- Negotiation of rates and fees with clients
- Build strong personal relationships with clients
- Developing new areas of business
- Account managing where needed
- Organizing team activities
- Competitor analysis
- Visit clients on a regular basis in different countries both domestically and internationally (at least twice per year) and organize consultants, clients’ networking events.
- Research and business Planning
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader on the team
- Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Be proactive about solving problems
- Invest in the team