• Creation of innovative solutions in Unified Communications/Telephony area
• Creation of solution building blocks
• Define roadmap of unified communications and telephony services
• Specification / Design / Review of architectures and implementations
• Risk and threat analysis of solutions
• Root cause analysis of solution defects and creation of counter measures
• Technical interface to customers, business and product development teams
• Detailed implementation reviews • Security requirements management by definition • Planning coordination and execution of new solutions
• Knowledge of and direct experience with telephony solutions (fixed telephony infrastructure, VOIP regional carriers, subscription models, fixed/mobile hardware)
• Specific solutions include Alcatel, Cisco PBX/VOIP solutions, Cisco Webex videoconferencing, Microsoft 365 Teams, Teams Rooms, Kinly, Kollective and Arkadin.
• Degree; Masters preferred
• 5+ years of experience designing and implementing IT architectures
• Knowledge of and experience with defining and implementing architecture requirements: performance, maintainability, extendibility, scalability, availability, security and accessibility
• Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies and processes (e.g. TOGAF) and service management methods and processes (ITIL)
• Knowledge of and experience with service management, life cycle management and service catalogue; • Knowledge of and experience with IT infrastructure development and operations;
• Knowledge of and experience service management methods, frameworks (ITIL certification) and ITSM Tooling.