We are currently looking for Unix\Solaris Administrator for a contract role in Austria – Vienna
- The primary responsibility is to support the existing or implement new Unix\ Infrastructure.
- The Person should have knowledge at L2 & L3 level and will be responsible for day to day operational issue resolution, requests and project tasks involving various technologies e.g. Linux, Solaris (10g and 11g), Servers,
- The L3 Unix/ Role involves senior level troubleshooting / Root Cause Analysis for areas including Solaris (10g, 11g) and Linux Patch preparation. Debugging complicated server crashes/core files/performance issues, automated system script creation.
- Responsible for providing senior level of support for Unix \ Admin, handle the escalated issues and requests from juniors while adhering SLAs. Person will be also responsible for creating, reviewing and modifying various documentation, participate in various CAB meetings and on call duty 24x7(Rotation with team members)
- Incident Management: Resolve single and cross technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross technology incidents.
- Responsible for taking care of the tickets, CRs (Tool: HPSM, update the ticket, resolve), Monitoring the mails, alerts and replying to the customers with strict adherence to SLAs.
- Solaris administration, Linux and OS Build/imaging and OS Upgrades
- Must have knowledge of user management, creation of user ID, Security account, Admin ID in Unix\ Environment, Authorizing access to various types of share folder, reset the password.
- Configuration of Storage LUN.
- Monitoring Servers, logs and the Performance settings
- Various Agent upgradation like Apache, java, MQ, Tomcat etc. On Linux\ Servers.
- Associate must be in Austrian or would be willing to move
- Language skills: German & English
- Good to have knowledge of Delphi , DCL language and coding in Unix\ Environments
- Good to have knowledge on Various banking Third party applications like Bloomberg, Reuters Server
- Must have knowledge of various critical services switch from servers in one DC to another DC as a part of BCP and DR.
For more information, please apply with your most up to date cv