We are looking for SAP S/4 HANA Management Consultant, you will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business solutions.
- Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements
- Design, build, test and deploy SAP S4 HANA functional/technical solutions.
- Implementation of SAP Business Intelligence analytics solutions
- Work with our clients to assist in the implementation of large-scale SAP systems.
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment
- Lead task and projects to ensure the success of the project is obtained.
Your qualifications: (Configuration experience with any of the modules below)
- SAP Financial Accounting (FI) or
- SAP Controlling (CO) or
- SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) or
- SAP Production Planning (PP) or
- SAP Procurement and Materials Management (MM) or
- SAP Quality Management (QM) or
- SAP Warehouse Management (WM and EWM) or
- Practical experience with BI/analytics technologies outside SAP technology stack
- 3+ years’ experience in SAP implementation work
- Experience in Life Sciences preferred
- Good soft skills & communication skills (English and business fluent in German)
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA or BI strategy & roadmap
- Willingness to travel, particularly in Europe (Monday – Thursday)